Friday, September 24, 2010

What I’ve been working on today

The working title for the story is Dear Sarah.

I’ve been following you for a long time.  I have to say, you’re an amazing artist and person.  My favourite painting of yours has to be “Memoirs of a self-portrait.”  You described it as being of yourself, but also what others perceive you to be.  The eyes reached me the most.  They were the most vibrant blue.  I know you flecked them in the painting with silver and white, but the blue behind, the blue of the sky, that was the real you.  The use of all your previous hair colours was interesting.  You’ve certainly gone through the rainbow.  My favourite is your natural colour, that rich, chocolate brown, though I know right now your hair is a delicious golden brown with fine streaks of blonde.  It is very modern of you, though I think you’re a classic beauty.

This is just the first paragraph.  I know where I want the story to go, I’m just not sure how to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment