Friday, October 15, 2010

Background Images

I have to change this background.  I like it.  It’s what the template came with.  However, today, while traveling through the blogosphere, I found another blog with the same background.  It was very disconcerting.  I suddenly felt like I lost my uniqueness or individuality.  I’m going to change the background.  I want it to be like my other blog, a picture I’ve taken and worked to make it more…interesting.  For the time being, I might just change it to another of the stock pictures.  Just until I capture the right storm image.

3 comments:

  1. I've changed the picture. I'm not sure if I like it. It's only temporary until I take the right photo. Though, how long will that be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you lived around here, it would not be very long. We get fantastic storms every few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was still unhappy with the picture. So now it's swirly and purple. There's a storm right now, but it's night time, so I think my picture would just be a lot of blackness.

    ReplyDelete