Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yay Babies!

I reached over 10 000 page views on my other blog the other day.  It felt very milestone-esque.  It's been a long time blogging over there, but not as long here.  This blog is only months old and I wonder where it's going to go.

Do I have all the time in the world to find out?  No.  Why?  Because my second child is due in about 3 weeks.  I've reached the "any time now" zone.  So, if I happen to stop posting sometime soon and I don't come back for a few weeks (or a couple months), you'll know why.  Babies take up a lot of time and energy, especially in the beginning and I imagine it'll be even crazier this time since I'll have my gorgeous, energetic toddler too!

I'm going to try and get some pre-scheduled posts worked out, just so the blog isn't just sitting here.  We'll see though.

Let's Review: I'm going to have a baby sometime between now and July 6th.  I'm tired.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment