Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Goals – Update (2012)


So April is half over and what have I done?

I definitely have not written for ten minutes every day.  I wrote a couple of times, but not enough.

I finished editing the short stories in my folder.  The problem is with one story.  I want to add a new scene, maybe two.  I just need the time to write them.

I have not applied the hard copy edits to the computer files.

I haven’t had a lot of time this week.  My daughter has croup.  It’s not fun.  She’s getting better, but I wasn’t sleeping much and I’ve been trying to make sure my son doesn’t get it.  She’s getting better, but taking care of her has taken a lot out of me.

I might have a go at the new scenes I want to write.  We’ll see after I finish tidying up.

*Photo from the Wikipedia article on croup.

No comments:

Post a Comment