Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Random #30 - Merry Xmas

Part of me always gets a little sad during the holidays because I don't get much writing (or reading done).  I get loads of other stuff done, though.  My gift shopping was done ages ago.  I've bought groceries for the different holiday dinners I will be hosting and attending.  I've cleaned.  I've baked cookies.  So, I've definitely been busy.  It's just the time of year, right?
I am excited for all the dinners and parties.  I'll be spending time with friends and family.  I'm excited to see those I don't see very often.  There will be hors d'oeuvres, chocolate and shots.  There will be laughter, twinkling lights, and music.  There will be hugs and kisses, and children running under foot.  The family time is going to be a blast!
I hope everyone out there (whether they celebrate a holiday at this time of year or not), has a wonderful week, filled with laughter and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment