Monday, March 30, 2015

Last Week #25 - Looking for Balance

I was talking with my Hubby about how disappointed I am that I didn't write more last week. I'm still getting used to the new job.  This past week was only my 4th week working and I've already had to work extended hours.  There was a reason I was hired, the company is busy. Because of this, when the day is done, I'm exhausted. I don't want to do anything besides sleep. I haven't been blogging, I've barely been reading, so writing has become another thing pushed to the side. I miss it. I long for it. My mind wanders in the middle of my day, as I think about my novel.  I think about what I want to do to it.  I think about the characters and how they're stuck because I haven't moved them anywhere. This coming week and the weeks that follow, I will be looking for balance, a way to organize my time so that I can get everything I want done.  It might just take longer than I'd like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment