Sunday, April 5, 2015

Last Week #26 - A Few Words For The Outline

I feel like in order to take advantage of the little spurts of time I get to write, I need an outline.  I found myself last week with a little time to write, but no direction.  I just wasn't sure what I wanted to work on next.  I flipped through some pages, felt the connection to the story, but also lost. I decided that time for an outline.  It doesn't need to be perfect, I'm not a "perfect outline" sort of person, but it needs to guide me.  I've started working on it and I feel good.  I feel like it's going to do what I need it to do, in order for me to continue to create this story.  

I have to mention, I finished reading Northanger Abbey last week and it was fantastic!

What did you work on last week?  Writing?  Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment