Monday, March 14, 2016

Last Week #56 - I Couldn't Make A Decision

Last week I went to writer's group and it was great. I wrote some fun pieces. One might even be considered controversial, but it's what I was inspired to create. We even did a fun writing activity, that was a nice change of pace. Often, the week of writer's group, I post a snippet of what I was working on. I've been working on my novel too, and I could have posted a piece of that. But I couldn't make a decision. What's wrong with me? The weekend was busy. Lots of running around with the kids, but I had been thinking about it for a few days. I just couldn't make a decision. Then the weekend passed. Now I'm at work and I'm wondering where the time went. - I know I lost an hour to Daylight Savings and it messed up my entire Sunday.

Seriously though, I'm probably just very indecisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment