Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Random #86 - I'm A Little Lost

My life is out of balance. I had balance for a while. It was nice. My day job stuck to predictable hours. I was writing regularily. I spent time with the children. I spent time with my husband. I spent time with the rest of my friends and family. Now I am feeling all over the place. I'm losing momentum. I feel stuck. How do I get unstuck? Do I cut my losses with something? Do I reshuffle? Do I try something else? 

Since last winter, maybe even last November, this started. It was slow to go downhill. I only started to feel it maybe around the middle of spring, more so the middle of August. But if I really think about it, look at all the causes and effects, I can see that it's been building awhile. That of course, leads me to second-guess all sorts of decisions. Jobs, schools, trips, how I've spent my money, who I've shared my time with, everything is under scrutiny right now. I can't stop myself. It's how I'm processing what's happening. How do I change this feeling? I want to. I want to feel balanced again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment